2019 SMC Hike-a-Palooza for Local Environmental Leaders
10 Treks, 20 Weeks, 1 Great Community
Every Other Wednesday, February 27 to June 27 (new date)
Starting Feb 27, join environmental sustainability leaders and enthusiasts in the Peninsula to get social, enjoy nature, and broaden networks. Hitting trails 3:00-5:30pm every other Wednesday, we’ll leisurely explore 10 San Mateo County Parks and brewery cuisine at 6:00pm after each hike.
Come for the hikes, brews, or both… and as often as you like!
Leaders & enthusiasts of San Mateo County-based environmental sustainability organizations across:
- 7 disciplines – climate, energy, food, land, transit, waste, & water
- 4 organization types – business, education, government, nonprofit
- Convene leaders in a happy, healthy setting to build relations & stimulate ideas
- Increase awareness of 23 SMC Parks – 16,000 acres and 190 trail-miles
- Experience the benefits of open space
- 3:00pm at trailhead, 5:30p return; low difficulty hikes, no pets
- 6:00pm at brewery until your belly is full; no-host
- Please use transit, carpool or EVs, parking $6/car
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER HERE
PRE HIKE READING HERE